Tuesday 12 February 2013

'Desperate' Winners



Thankyou to the four ladies who put their hands up to win a copy of this fabulous book!  I know I said I was only giving away two copies, but I feel prompted to give each one of you lovelies a copy - so Congratulations Jen B (though I told you last night at bible study, lol!), Merri, Amanda P & Dawn!!  I'll contact each of you soon, to determine the best way to get your copy to you.  I hope it blesses you just as much, if not more, than Sarah Mae & Sally's words have (and will continue to) blessed my journey!!

3 comments:

Be Thou Exalted said...

Can't wait! Thanks!

Be Thou Exalted said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda P said...

Thanks so much for your kind heart <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...