Monday 23 September 2013

FNSI, September 2013

Friday night I spent the evening re-watching the first season 'Criminal Minds' while working on prepping the elements in another SKoW block - the 'sewing' block. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of it Friday night, but here it was on Saturday while watching 'Anne of Green Gables' and working on needle-turning those elements ...

I continued working on this yesterday and I am now almost ready to put together the pieces blocks that get sewn on the bottom of this block 😊.  I am hoping to have it finished by tomorrow night, ready to get onto the 'best friends' block next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on you Larissa ,well done.xx

Anthea said...

Beautiful stitching there Larissa, needle turn scares me!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...