Monday 7 October 2013

SKoW ... 'Best Friends'

'Best Friends'

I was working on this block, little by little over the course of last week, since finishing off my 'sewing' block.  For some reason I enjoyed the needleturn over the stitchery this time, lol, which felt like it was taking forever *wink* ... especially all that hair!!! *giggle*

I've drawn up some ideas for my last block, but not quite decided yet.  I'm thinking I'll either go with my original choice of wine & cheeses, or my new option: gymnastics (I did it for eleven years from a young age, coached littlies for several years, and now my daugther has been going for over 3 years!!  I LOVE watching it, and often find myself scrutinising the gymnasts as a judge would, lol!).

I'm going to give myself a couple of days to mull over the ideas, and start on the cutting for a pieced quilt for my bed I've been wanting to make for a couple of years while I decide ... I also have WIPs, UFOs and USOs (Un-Started Objects *wink*) to sort through and organise, amongst other things this week.

Have a crafty kinda week xx

10 comments:

Josie said...

Those friends are adorable! I know I should keep my mouth shut but I love the idea of gymnastics for your last block. That would be super cute and special for both you and your little girl. Now I need to go deal with my USO's... I wasn't aware I had any till I read your post ;o))

Anthea said...

Hi Larissa - your stitching is just gorgeous, well done!
Ha, I love USOs, another one for the acronym library! x

Chookyblue...... said...

can't wait to see it coming together.......

Leanne said...

Thats such a pretty block, can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Larissa. Well done!

Maria said...

Nice block. Love that quilt. I have the book sew it is one of my USOs

Shari said...

Very pretty!

Misty said...

This is adorable. Do you make these into quilts when you're done with the blocks?

Kim said...

Lovely block. I am in the middle of sorting all my Quilty things too nice to know I am not alone in this endeavour

Miriam said...

super cute! Are you an Adelaide blogger? I've just moved here and a friend who follows you on instagram referred me to you. Miriam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...