Sunday 12 June 2011

Friday Night Sew In - this week!



Friday Night Sew-in fun continues this month, this coming Friday 17th June - and it is 'free' to join in the fun. Just sign in for this month's evening with Bobbi over at Crafty Vegas Mom and get ready to spend an enjoyable night sewing to your heart's content!


While it is my daughter's birthday on Thursday - and her birthday party with the extended family on Saturday - I am hoping I will get in at least a couple hours of sewing fun!  I am even going to make sure I am super organised for it this month - ensuring everything possible is ready early on, and putting my daughter down super early with an early nap or just a light rest!  I will also try to get all the cleaning done in the morning rather than late afternoon, with a couple of hours sewing doing in the afternoon if I can manage it!  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good luck! The very fact that you WANT your daughter to go down early will mean that she won't be sleepy, if you have the kind of luck I always had. You'll find a time, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...