Sunday 19 February 2012

TTS progress

I began this project just before my Christmas holidays, mainly so I had some stitcheries to work on... I have now finished my 10th block, and have just two more (plus a label) to draw up and stitch.

I am using DMC 304 thread, and Pellon behind the fabric to give more of a quilted look to the blocks, lol. I have also been using 5" squares of Moda Bella Solids in white, and drawing the design on with my Pigma Mucron 01, (0.25mm line width) ... the pen was a "why not try?" purchase at the end if last year and I'm loving it!!! Doesn't fade like my blue water-soluble pen (high humidity!!) and is covered by the stitches ... well worth the price ... for me at any rate ...

1 comment:

Fiona said...

They look great Larissa... the stitcheries are all so cute ....
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...