Monday 22 October 2012

Weekly Goals, Oct 22 - 28

Okay, so last week I didn't put my goals down, but I DID...

  • Take DD to the water park & kindygym
  • Work out 5 days, working on Level 3 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred
  • Clean & clear out 3 nights underneath my desk in the bedroom 
  • Cooked dinner 3 nights
  • Finished the 12in mini to the binding stage ... I decided at the last minute to block the mini - something I have *never* before done!!
  • Cut my hair ... dramatically!
So, this week I have my parents coming home after a 3&1/2 week trip around the centre & eastern parts of Australia, so I have a HUGE list quite a bit of cleaning to do to make sure this place looks alright before they get home on Wednesday (this place gets dusty as soon as someone drives up or down the driveway!! ... plus, the grass has just shot up while they're away, so I need to work out how to use the lawnmower, lol, and if I have time, the ride on lawnmower!!).  I also have most ALL of the SKoW blocks to do, needle turn appliqué & stitching ... and somehow be a mum in amongst all of that!!

My goals for the week ahead ...


Health

1. Work out 4 days this week; Level 3 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred, followed by Level 1 of her 6 Week Six-Pack workout dvd.

2. Drink 2 litres of water each day.

Spiritual

3. Spend some time each day with God.

4. Listen to at least the first 10 hours of Chuck Missler's Learn the Bible in 24 Hours series.

Home-making

5. Cook: Chicken Stroganoff (Monday); Lasagne (Tuesday); and a Roast Turkey & veges dinner with a cake for my sister's birthday dinner on Thursday.

6. Work through my HUGE cleaning list by Wednesday afternoon.

Craft

7.  Finish all the SKoW blocks.

8.  Make two QBSA blocks - for my Sept & October partners.

Mothering

9. Take DD to the water park & kindygym.

10. Spend time reading to / with DD each day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I come for tea on Tuesday, lasagna is my favourite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...